This report lists all of the Notices of Probable Volation closed or withdrawn in a given year, beginning in 2002. The yearly tables include the date the Notices of Probable Volation was issued, the name of the operator involved, the PHMSA Region initiating the enforcement action(s), the date on which the case was closed or withdrawn, and the PHMSA case number.
- PHMSA's Pipeline Enforcement
- Additional Information on the PHMSA Enforcement Program
- Enforcement Information on a Specific Pipeline Operator
- National Pipeline Mapping System
- PHMSA Safety Monitoring and Reporting Tool (SMART) for the Pipeline Safety Enforcement Tracking System as of April 1, 2020.
For comments and questions on the enforcement information presented on this site, please send us feedback.
Information provided on this website is intended to enhance public understanding of PHMSA's enforcement program. Aggregate and company-specific statistical information reflecting PHMSA's enforcement actions is provided beginning with 2002. Key documents associated with new administrative enforcement cases are provided beginning with 2007. Agency orders issued since 2002 are also provided. The search feature may not retrieve every document associated with each individual enforcement action. Enforcement data is updated monthly as additional cases are initiated and other cases are resolved. Historical totals will change over time to reflect changes in case status.