Pipeline safety advocates champion improvements in pipeline safety. They influence pipeline safety by promoting awareness and education for those who live, work and play near our nation’s pipelines, providing and disseminating information, and advocating for pipeline safety improvements to the pipeline industry and government regulators. Safety advocates build partnerships among pipeline safety stakeholders to increase their outreach and effectiveness.
PHMSA/DOT does not endorse particular safety advocacy organizations and the listing of these organizations does not imply PHMSA/DOT endorsement. If you would like to add a pipeline safety advocate organization to this list, please submit your request to Christie.Murray@dot.gov.
Learn more about what pipeline safety advocates can do to impact pipeline safety.
- Federal pipeline safety regulations
- PHMSA pipeline enforcement activity
- PHMSA pipeline incident and mileage information
- Pipeline operator information
- Pipeline safety inspections
- State damage prevention information
- State pipeline enforcement information
- State pipeline safety regulators
- State program performance information
Pipeline Regulation, Inspection And Enforcement