- The National Association of Pipeline Safety Representatives (NAPSR) advocates Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission Policy Related to Replacing Pipeline Facilities with an Elevated Risk of Failure.
- PHMSA proposes rulemaking to establish program to determine adequacy of state damage prevention law enforcement programs
- Upcoming Public Meetings Noted
- Pipelines and Informed Planning Alliance Recommended Practices
- Operator Information Pages Available
- Summary of State Damage Prevention Laws
- Previous Items of Interest
Pipeline & Hazardous Materials