PHMSA Gas Transmission (GT) Integrity Management
Time: 06/19/2013 11:51 AM
Rule Section: §192.931(b)
PHMSA Home |
Pipeline Safety Website |
External corrosion plan.
How may Confirmatory Direct Assessment (CDA) be used?
- 192.931(b) External corrosion plan.
An operator's CDA plan for identifying external corrosion must comply with §192.925 with the following exceptions.
- The procedures for indirect examination may allow use of only one indirect examination tool suitable for the application.
- The procedures for direct examination and remediation must provide that -
- All immediate action indications must be excavated for each ECDA region; and
- At least one high risk indication that meets the criteria of scheduled action must be excavated in each ECDA region.
Related Protocol Questions:
06/19/2013 11:51 AM
Processing: 0.06 sec.
Browser: [unknown] [unknown]