- October 30, 2012 – LGA Operations Conference in Houma, LA
- October 10-11, 2012 – NEPSR Pipeline Safety Seminar in Groton, CT
- July 24-26, 2012 – LGA Conference and Seminar in New Orleans, LA
- June 27, 2012 - NAPSR/PHMSA DIMP Public Workshop in Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area [More]
- AGA Operations Conference, San Francisco, California, May 4, 2012
- SGA Management Conference, Austin, Texas, April 19, 2012
- APGA SIF Operations Conference, Pensacola Beach, Florida, March 28, 2012
- SGA Spring Gas Conference & Expo, Charlotte, North Carolina, March 21, 2012
- DIMP Implementation Webinar, January 25, 2012
This webinar was provided by the State and Federal Distribution Integrity Management Program Implementation Team. It was the first opportunity for the regulators to share their findings broadly with the regulated community. The webinar included a discussion of analyses of the initial submissions of data concerning mechanical fitting failures in distribution pipelines and a question and answer session. Members of the public were invited to attend this free webinar.
- Midwest Energy Association Operations Conference, Ames, Iowa, August 4, 2011 presentation by Nathan Solem
- SGA DOT Part 192 Update Webinar, October 26, 2011
- SGA Operating Conference & Exhibits, Jacksonville, FL, July 12-14, 2011
- State-Federal DIMP Implementation Team Webinar, June 8, 2011
This is the second of two webinars provided by the State and Federal Distribution Integrity Management Program Implementation Team. This webinar covered: Industry presentations about their experience participating in DIMP pilot inspections, an update on the mechanical fitting failure submissions, some preliminary information about DIMP performance measures and other key metrics, additional information about risk evaluations and farm taps; and a question and answer session.
- AGA Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition, Nashville, TN, May 25, 2011
- State-Federal DIMP Implementation Team Webinar, May 10, 2011
Members of the State and Federal Distribution Integrity Management Program Implementation Team conducted a series of pilot inspections of gas distribution operators' distribution integrity management programs. This was the first of two webinars provided by the Team and covered: the Team’s findings and general observations from the pilot inspections; regulators’ expectations of operators in implementing their plan; the DIMP inspection forms; and a question and answer session.
- APGA Operations Conference Pensacola, FL, April 8, 2011
- CGA Excavation Safety Conference & Expo, March 8, 2011
- Gas Distribution Annual Report and Mechanical Fitting Failure Webinar (2011)
- PHMSA DIMP Webcast, August 2010
- AGA Public Meeting, Distribution Integrity Management, Chicago, Illinois, August 13, 2008
- PHMSA DIMP Webcast, April 2008 (replaced with 2010 Webcast)